Dear Internet Costumer
According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- Administrative accountant
- Finalized to the fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations
- Customer management (orders, invoices, etc.)
- Supplier management (contracts, orders, invoices, etc.)
- Management of non-fulfillment of contractual obligations and related legal litigations
- For promotional purposes
- For marketing reasons
The collected data when registering through the completion of the prepared fields and completed with the confirmation of the application for registration, will be processed by computer, the data provision is optional but its refusal will not allow the establishment of the report with Azienda Agricola Castellinuzza e Piuca – P.IVA: 03850810486 and participation in promotional initiatives reserved to registered users.
In addition, navigation data are processed through computer systems and software procedures of this Web site that acquires some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These information are not collected to be associated with identified individuals but may, by their very nature, allow them to identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users that connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, the dates and times of the requests, the method used in the submit the request to the server, operating system, and the user’s computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for its proper functioning. Such data could be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site.
The process will be carried out by collecting, registering, organizing, processing, storing and destroying the data in our paper and electronic archives and transmitting them to specially appointed external agents for the purpose of completing the relationship or contract and for accounting, fiscal, labour, legal and various purposes, in compliance with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Annex B.
The data disclosure is mandatory and any refusal may result in the failure or partial execution of the contract or failure to proceed with the report.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
The holder of the treatment is: Azienda Agricola Castellinuzza e Piuca – P.IVA: 03850810486
At any time, you can exercise your rights to the data subject by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , sent with an acknowledgment document, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which, for your convenience, is reproduced in its entirety in the notes below.
NOTES TO THE INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Art. 7- Right of access to personal and other data.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and treatment methods;
- of the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, the responsible persons and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such disclosure reveals impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means of expression with respect to the right protected.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
In order to exercise these rights, you may contact the data processor at the address indicated in this document.